SPOTLIGHT: MicroCRIBI Facility
Pubblicato il: 23.03.2021 18:40
The Facility provides centralized access to these services for molecular biology:
- RNA isolation and quantitation: RNA extraction from tissues, cell culture, plants. Qubit and NanoDrop spectrophotometer to accurate DNA, RNA and protein quantitation.
- RNA-DNA Quality Control: Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer is used to check quality of your DNA or RNA (total, small or mRNA).
- ddPCR and qRT-PCR: to provide absolute or relative quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules for EvaGreen or probe.
- Microarray Service: is a high-throughput expression analysis
- Sequencing Service: for small genome (viral and bacterial)
MicroCRIBI Facility is located on the Sixth floor, East Wing of the Vallisneri Building, room 89.
- qRT-PCR: 96 plate 7500 Life Technologies, 96-384 plate CFX BioRad
- ddPCR BioRad
- Agilent BioAnalyzer
- Full Agilent technology for microarray
- PGM Ion Torrent
Scientific Director :
- Prof. Gerolamo Lanfranchi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Caterina Millino (email@example.com phone: 049 8276219),
- Dr. Beniamina Pacchioni (firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 049 8276219),
qRT-PCR and ddPCR